Getting grass seed and new grass seedlings off to a good start is vital. This involves proper watering.
- Water your lawn as soon after it has been seeded as possible.
- We want the top two inches of soil to get wet. This will usually require running a sprinkler or sprinkler system for 20-25 minutes. Deep watering promotes healthy root systems.
- Water every other morning. Mornings are always best in order to reduce the likelihood of diseases problems.
- Once the seed germinates and the grass seedlings begin to grow (usually around two weeks), gradually transition to watering less frequently but more heavily.
- Taper off watering as the grass becomes taller and more mature.
Phone: 3015-515-1900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allentuck Landscaping Co. is Your Residential Landscape Company proudly serving Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, Darnestown, North Potomac, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Boyds, Germantown, Clarksburg, Ijamsville, Frederick and Urbana.