- Turn off your outside water faucets. Drain and put away garden hoses.
- Remove summer annuals and add them to your compost pile. It is not too late to plant pansies, cabbage and kale.
- Add seed to your bird feeders.
- Put terra cotta pits and other breakable ornaments away.
- Plant any bulbs that you have not gotten to yet. Spring will be here before you know it!
- Cut back perennials. Consider leaving those with seed heads (i.e. coneflowers, black eye susans, ornamental grasses) up for a little longer so birds can eat the seeds.
- Add a little mulch to sensitive or newly installed plants.
- Purchase a bag or two of ice melt just to have on hand.
- Go for a hike!
November 4 - Election Day. Go vote.
November 11 - Veterans Day. Think of those that have volunteered and sacrificed to give us the life we enjoy.
November 27 - Thanksgiving. Enjoy time with family
To find out more how Allentuck Landscaping Co. can create beautiful landscapes for you, please call us at 301-515-1900 or email at email@example.com.