Container Bring The Garden To Your Deck Or Patio
- Water, water, water! Soil dries out faster in pots than in the ground, so remember to water more frequently. Also make sure to water enough so that water comes out of the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot.
- As important as water is for plants grown in containers, so is drainage. Make sure there are holes in the bottom of the pot to let excess water out.
- Planting flowers in containers? Be creative and go for the WOW factor! Be sure to include different colors, textures, and heights, placing taller plants in the middle or back of the container, and trailing plants at the edge.
- If sunlight is a problem, try placing your container on a wheeled pot trolley and move to follow the sun.
- Salad greens, herbs and vegetables are easy to grow in containers.
- Herbs do not require much rooms in containers. Even a 6" container will suffice.
- Just about anything can be used as a container. Be sure there's enough room for soil and plant roots. Again, make sure that there's good drainage.
- The soil in a container is very important. Be sure to use potting soil. Regular soil is to heavy for containers and could drain poorly.
- If you are in a cold area, it may be a good idea to empty out the soil in your pots and store them in a garage or she before winter arrives.
Allentuck Landscaping Co. is Your Residential Landscape Company
Phone: 301-515-1900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Allentuck Landscaping Company, our mission is to create beautiful environments for people to enjoy. We see landscaping as a way to improve people’s lives.
The Allentuck Landscaping Company team has been delighting homeowners in Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia for over 28 years with our turnkey approach to landscape design, installation, construction and maintenance. Most companies try to serve many types of customers at the same time; homeowners, shopping centers, office buildings and the list goes on. At Allentuck Landscaping Co., we focus on one customer, you, the homeowner. We have a singular focus on bringing you the best landscape practices, the best customer service, and the best value for your home.
Services Provide - Master Landscape Plans, Complete Maintenance Programs, Plantings, Patios, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Water Features, Outdoor Lighting, Outdoor Kitchens, Trellises & Pergolas, Irrigation Systems, Drainage Solutions, Grading & Sodding. Fire Pits & Fire Places, Spring Clean Ups, Decks, Fences, Mosquito & Tick Control, Deer Control.
Areas Served - Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, Rockville, North Potomac, Darnestown, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Damascus, Boyds, Clarksburg, Ijamsville, Urbana, Frederick in Maryland and Washington DC.