Get These Landscape Tasks For Frederick County, MD Done Now
The weather has hardly been winter-like but that doesn’t mean we still won’t get cold weather. Here are a few landscape tasks for Frederick County, MD to help you get ready for spring.
- Prune any dead and diseased wood from your trees and shrubs.
- Plant frost tolerant trees.
- Start hardy herbs, onions and cabbages.
- Clean and refill bird feeders
- Buy seeds from the new garden catalogs.
- Prune summer bloomers such as Hydrangeas, Rose of Sharon, Crape Myrtles and Butterfly Bushes.
- Clean and tidy up flower pots.
- Build a compost bin.
- Check on newly planted trees, shrubs and perennials to make sure they have not been heaved out of the ground.
- Look for evidence of pest and fungal throughout the garden.
- Start planning your spring landscape and patio project (hint: call Allentuck Landscaping Co.).
6 Wonderful Plants For A Deer Resistant Screen
8 Fantastic Shrubs With Winter Interest
Remember, Allentuck Landscaping Co. is always here to help you design, install, construct and maintain you lawn and landscape. Give us a call!
Allentuck Landscaping Co. is Your Residential Landscape Company
Phone: 301-5-515-1900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Allentuck Landscaping Co., our mission is to create beautiful environments for people to enjoy. We see landscaping as a way to improve people’s lives.
The Allentuck Landscaping Co. team has been delighting homeowners in Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia for over 28 years with our turnkey approach to landscape design, installation, construction and maintenance. Most companies try to serve many types of customers at the same time; homeowners, shopping centers, office buildings and the list goes on. At Allentuck Landscaping Co., we focus on one customer, you, the homeowner. We have a singular focus on bringing you the best landscape practices, the best customer service, and the best value for your home.
Services Provide - Master Landscape Plans, Complete Maintenance Programs, Plantings, Patios, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Water Features, Outdoor Lighting, Outdoor Kitchens, Trellises & Pergolas, Irrigation Systems, Drainage Solutions, Grading & Sodding. Fire Pits & Fire Places, Spring Clean Ups, Decks, Fences
Areas Served - Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, Rockville, North Potomac, Darnestown, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Boyds, Clarksburg, Ijamsville, Urbana, Frederick and Washington DC.