June Stuff to Do
Summer is here and the livin' is easy. But that does not mean there are not chores to get done. Here is a list of Stuff To Do in June.
- Pinch out the flower buds of fall bloomers like asters and mums to keep the plants full and bushy, and to prevent early flowering.
- There will be periods of drought so keep those plants watered. Click this link to find our Watering Instruction: Keep It Watered!
- Spot treat perennials weeds such as dandelions, plantain and clover to control them before they get out of hand.
- Deadhead annuals as their flowers fade so they'll know to produce more.
- To discourage mosquito breeding, clean birdbaths at least weekly and don't allow standing water to accumulate. (Did you know that Allentuck Landscaping Co. has a fantastic mosquito and tick control program? Contact us for information).
- You haven't missed tomato time yet. Go ahead and get them in the ground before it is too late.
- Stay on top of weeds. It's easiest to pull them after rainfall.
- June 14 is Flag Day. Hang out your stars and stripes.
- June 15 is Father's Day! Show Dad some love!
To find out more how Allentuck Landscaping Co. can create beautiful landscapes for you, please call us at 301-515-1900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.