It may be December but there us still a lot to do in the garden. C'mon Potomac, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, North Potomac, Darnestown and Rockville, let's get at it. Don't let us landscapers have all of the fun.
- Order fruit trees adapted to your area now and designate shipping dates that avoid hard frozen ground problems when planting. Order now, plant later philosophy.
- The dead tops of many perennials can be removed. Frost has killed back the top growth of most of our favorite perennials.
- Multi-trunk arborvitaes tend to flop over under excess snow and ice. To prevent snow and ice damage, tie the trunks of the arborvitae together using soft fabric straps.
- Place a bucket of ice melt or sand near the door to your garage for quick access during bad weather. Five gallon buckets work perfectly.
- Turn off outdoor water sources but leave the spigot slightly open to avoid freeze damage.
- Drain and store away garden hoses or they will split when frozen.
- Prune existing trees and shrubs during the dormant period. Without the leaves on it is easy to see crossing and competing branches that need to be removed.
- Protect sensitive plants with an extra layer of mulch.
- Remove the last leaves from the lawn. Leaves left on the lawn can lead to fungal issues.
- Call Allentuck Landscaping Co. to find out more about our fantastic maintenance programs so you can have your weekends to do better things!
Landscaping in Bethesda, Landscaping in Chevy Chase, Landscaping in Potomac, Landscaping in Rockville, Landscaping in North Potomac, Landscaping in Darnestown, Landscaping in Germantown, Landscaping in Clarksburg, Landscaping in Montgomery County
Patio in Bethesda, Patio in Chevy Chase, Patio in Potomac, Patio in Rockville, Patio in North Potomac, Patio in Darnestown, Patio in Germantown, Patio in Clarksburg, Patio inMontgomery County
Lawn Service Bethesda, Lawn Service Chevy Chase, Lawn Service Potomac, Lawn Service Rockville, Lawn Service North Potomac, Lawn Service Darnestown, Lawn Service Germantown, Lawn Service Clarksburg, Lawn Service Montgomery County
Lawn Care Bethesda, Lawn Care Chevy Chase, Lawn Care Potomac, Lawn Care Rockville, Lawn Care North Potomac, Lawn Care Darnestown, Lawn Care Germantown, Lawn Care Clarksburg, Lawn Care Montgomery County