Get These Landscape Tasks For Montgomery County, MD Done Now
The weather has hardly been winter-like but that doesn’t mean we still won’t get cold weather. Here are a few landscape tasks for Montgomery County, MD to help you get ready for spring.
- Prune any dead and diseased wood from your trees and shrubs.
- Plant frost tolerant trees.
- Clean and refill bird feeders
- Buy seeds from the new garden catalogs.
- Prune summer bloomers such as Hydrangeas, Rose of Sharon, Crape Myrtles and Butterfly Bushes.
- Build a compost bin.
- Start hardy herbs, onions and cabbages.
- Check on newly planted trees, shrubs and perennials to make sure they have not been heaved out of the ground.
- Clean and tidy up flower pots.
- Look for evidence of pest and fungal throughout the garden.
- Start planning your spring landscape and patio project (hint: call Allentuck Landscaping Co.).
6 Wonderful Plants For A Deer Resistant Screen
8 Fantastic Shrubs With Winter Interest
Remember, Allentuck Landscaping Co. is always here to help you design, install, construct and maintain you lawn and landscape. Give us a call!
Allentuck Landscaping Co. is Your Residential Landscape Company
Phone: 301-5-515-1900 Email: email@example.com
Proudly serving Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, Darnestown, North Potomac, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Boyds, Germantown, Clarksburg, Ijamsville, Urbana and Frederick.