- Are you self-driven, a team player, and customer oriented?
- Do you love helping people and “making their day”?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where resourcefulness & problem-solving are the norm?
- Is growing people a priority in your life?
- Do you want to join a rockstar team that is fun to be around?
If you answered yes to the above, read on!
About Allentuck Landscaping Company
We run a highly successful residential landscape company in Montgomery County, Maryland. We believe in delivering top quality landscapes and exceptional experiences to our maintenance and landscape project customers. Our staff is made up of long term employees who take great pride in the amazing work that they perform.
Because of this, we are looking for an A player who will lead an important sector of our company and help us continue our success. This is where you come in.
This Job is For You If...
- You have valuable business and customer service experience and are ready to put it to use.
- You have a track record of commitment to customer service, growing people and creativity.
- You are detail-oriented, organized & a “completer”, and are always identifying new opportunities or problems to solve.
- You are engaging, humble and real, allowing you to connect quickly with others.
- You love to collaborate with a team on an end goal, but enjoy working autonomously to execute your part.
- You’re an ‘outside of the box’ thinker who gets creative and resourceful about solving problems.
In This Role You Will Be...
- Providing outstanding customer service to all prospects and customers over the phone, text and via email.
- Acting as a brand ambassador with prospects and customers.
- Facilitating opportunities to help strengthen the company’s employee community.
- Delivering exceptional experiences to our staff and helping them grow as employees.
- Creating outstanding marketing content to spread our brand and vision.
- Be a part of a great team that is committed to excellence and growth.
- Create massive impact in an organization with an already strong foundation.
- Be creative and improve people’s lives by improving delivering exceptional experiences.
- Mentor and grow dedicated staff members.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, use the application form link below and let us know why you would be a great fit for our team.