- Are you self-driven, a team player, and customer oriented?
- Do you love the landscaping industry and want to create stunning landscapes?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where resourcefulness & problem-solving are the norm?
- Is growing people a priority in your life?
- Do you want to join a rockstar team that is fun to be around?
If you answered yes to the above, read on!
About Allentuck Landscaping Company
We are a fast growing residential landscape maintenance company looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as an Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in the landscaping industry and a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Manage a portfolio of residential landscape maintenance accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Communicate effectively with clients, team members, and subcontractors
- Prepare and present proposals and contracts to clients
- Ensure that all work is completed to the highest standard and in a timely manner
- Monitor and manage budgets and expenses
- Attend industry events and networking opportunities
- 2+ years of experience in the landscaping industry, specifically in residential landscape maintenance
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Landscape Industry Certified Manager (LICM) or equivalent certification is a plus
Salary $50,000 - $65,000 per year plus commission
If you are passionate about landscaping and have a track record of providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to apply for this position.
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, please complete our employment application.