Don’t let winter stop you from these 9 Great Landscape Projects for 2016.
It may be winter but we are already thinking about spring. Now is the time to start thinking about ways to improve your home’s landscape. It is also a great time to start discussing your ideas with our landscape designers so that we can get started bringing your landscape visions to reality.
Here are 9 Great Landscape Project for 2016:
- Build A Better Patio – When the warmer weather hits, it is time to cookout and spend time outside. What better place to that than on your own patio. Whether it is made of flagstone or brick pavers, a well designed patio is a super addition to any home.
- Solve A Drainage Problem – Those little problem areas could lead to bigger problems in the future. Poor drainage around a house’s foundation could result in a moldy basement. Standing water could become a mosquito breeding ground come spring. Let’s get these problems solved now.
- Light Up The Landscape – Early evenings this time of year make for the perfect time to consider your landscape lighting. Landscape lighting improves safety and security, and makes enjoying your landscape and patio into the night possible.
- Improve Your Front Walkway – Nothing says “welcome” better than a nice front walkway and front stoop. Welcome your guests warmly by considering a new walkway to lead them to your home.
- Prune Those Overgrown Shrubs – Many varieties of shrubs can be pruned back drastically to bring them back to the right size and to give them a re-newed, fresher look. Check with our Landscape Advisors to see if this can be done with your shrub plantings.
- Install A Fire Pit – Remember roasting marshmallows and telling stories around the campfire when you were growing up. Relive those memories with your own family around your very own fire pit. Fire pits can be designed for wood or gas, the possibilities are endless.
- Refresh Your Gardens – It may be time to re-think how your gardens look and re-do or renovate them. Some new blooming perennials or shrubs may be just what is needed to add some excitement back into your gardens.
- Build Raised Planters – Want to grow your own vegetables and herbs. Raised planters make it much easier to care for them and they look great. Ask us about our cedar raised planters. You’ll love them!
- Talk to Us About A Maintenance Program – Allentuck Landscaping Co. has several excellent lawn and landscape maintenance programs designed to take the fuss out of caring for your investment. We’d be happy to provide a quote for you. Give us a call or drop us an email.
We hope our landscape thrives in 2016 and that you have a very happy and prosperous new year!
Remember, Allentuck Landscaping Co. is always here to help you design, install, construct and maintain you lawn and landscape. Now is the time to get your 2016 Lawn and Landscape Maintenance Quote. Give us a call!
Allentuck Landscaping Co. is Your Residential Landscape Company
Proudly serving Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, Darnestown, North Potomac, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Boyds, Germantown, Clarksburg, Ijamsville and Urbana.