Purchaser & Subcontract Coordinator
Come build beautiful landscapes with us!
- Are you self-driven, organized, and customer oriented?
- Do you love it when you contribute to a winning team and project?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where resourcefulness & problem-solving are the norm?
- Is being part of a great team a priority in your life?
- Do you want to join a rockstar team that is fun to be around?
If you answered yes to the above, read on!
About Allentuck Landscaping Company
We run a highly successful residential landscape company in Montgomery County, Maryland. We believe in delivering top quality landscapes and experiences to our maintenance and landscape project customers. Our staff is made up of long term employees who take great pride in the amazing work that they perform.
Because of this, we are looking for an A player who will lead an important sector of our company and help us continue our success. This is where you come in.
This Job is For You If...
- You have a track record of commitment to customer service, quality work and relationship building.
- You are detail-oriented & a completer, and are always identifying new opportunities or problems to solve.
- You love to collaborate with a team on an end goal, but enjoy working autonomously to execute your part.
- You’re an ‘outside of the box’ thinker who gets creative and resourceful about solving problems.
In This Role You Will Be...
- Managing the logistics of material acquisitions and subcontractor schedules.
- Coordinating with other team members to make sure project schedules stay on track.
- Assuring that our customers receive an exceptional customer experience.
- Playing a crucial role in the success of our production teams.
- Be a part of a great team that is committed to excellence and growth.
- Create massive impact in an organization with an already strong foundation.
- Play a part in people’s lives by improving their personal outdoor environments.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, please complete our employment application.