Landscape Crew Leader
- Are you self-driven, a team player, and customer oriented?
- Do you love working on landscape projects and want to create stunning landscapes?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where resourcefulness & problem-solving are the norm?
- Do you want to be in charge of a group of people and work together to accomplish great work.
- Do you want to join a rockstar team that is fun to be around?
If you answered yes to the above, read on!
About Allentuck Landscaping Company
We run a highly successful residential landscape company in Montgomery County, Maryland. We believe in delivering top quality landscapes and experiences to our maintenance and landscape project customers. Our staff is made up of long term employees who take great pride in the amazing work that they perform.
Because of this, we are looking for an A player who will lead an important sector of our company and help us continue our success. This is where you come in.
This Job is For You If...
- You have landscape leadership experience.
- You have a track record of commitment to customer service, growing people and performing really great work.
- You are detail-oriented & a completer, and are always identifying new opportunities or problems to solve.
- You love to lead a team on an end goal.
- You enjoy organizing your day, team and equipment to have a successful day..
In This Role You Will Be...
- Assuring that projects and contracts are completed efficiently and to the highest standards.
- Assuring that our customers receive an exceptional customer experience.
- Training, mentoring, and growing your team assigned to complete landscape projects
- Be a part of a great team that is committed to excellence and growth.
- Create massive impact in an organization with an already strong foundation.
- Be creative and improve people’s lives by improving their personal outdoor environments.
- Mentor and grow dedicated staff members.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, please complete our employment application.