Looking to grow and try a new direction? We may have the job for you.
The Purpose Of This Role
- As an Account Manager Trainee, you will learn the skills and knowledge necessary to give our landscape maintenance customers an exceptional experience.
- Gain an understanding on how to manage a portfolio of maintenance client properties, growing those client relationships, and assuring that quality standards are met.
- Acquire sales skills to follow up on leads in the assigned geographic area, estimate and sell new work to those prospective customers.
- Assist in training, mentoring and growing the staff assigned to maintain portfolio properties.
- Are you self-driven, a team player, and customer oriented?
- Do you love the landscaping industry and want to create stunning landscapes?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where resourcefulness & problem-solving are the norm?
- Is growing people a priority in your life?
- Do you want to join a rockstar team that is fun to be around?
If you answered yes to the above, read on!
About Allentuck Landscaping Company
We run a highly successful residential landscape company in Montgomery County, Maryland. We believe in delivering top quality landscapes and experiences to our maintenance and landscape project customers. Our staff is made up of long term employees who take great pride in the amazing work that they perform.
Because of this, we are looking for an A player to train to lead an important sector of our company and help us continue our success. This is where you come in.
This Job is For You If…
- You have landscape leadership experience (2-3 years)
- You have a track record of commitment to customer service, sales and growing people.
- You are detail-oriented & a completer, and are always identifying new opportunities or problems to solve.
- You love to collaborate with a team on an end goal, but enjoy working autonomously to execute your part.
- You’re an ‘outside of the box’ thinker who gets creative and resourceful about solving problems.
- Be a part of a great team that is committed to excellence and growth.
- Create massive impact in an organization with an already strong foundation.
- Be creative and improve people’s lives by improving their personal outdoor environments.
- Mentor and grow dedicated staff members.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, please complete our employment application.