Expert Landscape Drainage Solutions for Homeowners in the Silver Spring, MD, Area
If the sight of dark clouds makes you nervous because a rainstorm leaves you with a yard that’s soggy or flooded, reach out to Allentuck Landscaping Company. Since our founding in 1986, homeowners in the Silver Spring, Maryland, area have looked to our experienced company for professional landscape drainage solutions. When you partner with us, you can expect prompt service, a commitment to quality, and unparalleled professionalism.
We Offer a Variety of Drainage Solutions
Allentuck Landscaping Company understands that a flood prevention project can feel daunting. Rest assured that when you team up with our experienced staff, we promise to communicate with you and answer your questions during your entire landscape drainage project.
As a professional landscaping company, we understand every homeowner’s property is unique. That's why we’ll begin by assessing your home so we can determine what the problem is. Once we’ve figured out the issue, we’ll provide you with thoughtful drainage solutions, like:
- Foundation grading –There’s a chance the incline of your property is what’s causing rainwater to leak into your basement. However, by adding or removing soil in certain areas of your yard, we can direct water away from your home.
- Burying downspouts – Downspouts work by catching the water that drains into your gutter system. It then carries the water away from your foundation and to a storm drain, or other location.
- Building dry rock beds – Rock beds are a visually appealing and natural way to prevent water from pooling in your yard and eroding soil.
- Planting rain gardens – This landscape drainage solution works by absorbing rainwater that runs off your property.
- Installing Flow-Well devices – This product is designed to manage heavy rainfall from severe storms.
- Installing French drains – This option effectively carries water away from your home and reduces water pooling on your property.
Reach Out Today
If you’d like to learn more about the landscape drainage solutions we offer to homeowners in the Silver Spring, MD, area, contact Allentuck Landscaping Company today.