2012-01-03 07:33:00 pm
2012 New Year Garden Resolutions
A new year brings the opportunity for improvement and while most resolutions may go by the wayside, we are pleased to present some that you may want to consider for your landscape.
· I will recycle my yard waste by composting.
· I will install a rain barrel...or two.
· I will spend more time with my family and friends in the garden.
· I will put out bird seed this winter.
· I will stop and smell the roses...and the hydrangeas...and anything else blooming in my garden.
· I will water in the morning to avoid fungal growth.
· I will plant a vegetable garden so I can eat healthier.
· I will install some plants that will give my gardens more interest for the winter.
· I will enjoy my yard.
· I will have a happy and healthy new year.